Top 5 Best 8-inch Subwoofers On The Market Today
For all of you, non-audio heads out there, a subwoofer is that teeth, ear, brain, and window shaking bass coming out of that car driving by or at the concert you keep saying “what”, after the show when your friends say how awesome it was, 4 hours later. They give the beat of your favorite music just a little more oomph and make that club you like to go to just a little more hopping. As you may know subwoofers come in many different sizes with variations on price, quality, and output. The 8 inch are the smallest of them, which lends to how much audiophiles love them because of their small and compact nature combined with their ability to deliver consistent, high quality, big sound bass. So, get those rump shakers a ready, because we have some of the best 8 inch subwoofers out on the market today for you!
This is an under your seat subwoofer that would give even Howard Stern a run for his money. Remember in his movie, Private Parts, when he has the woman straddle her speaker and turn the sub all the way up yep this bad boy does the job.
1. It has a thin profile that allows it to fit under many front seats and link up controls with easy to use equalizer adjustments so that you can adjust the sub to fit your personal audio environment preferences.
2. With low distortion and high quality bass output you can’t go wrong.
3. You can bet the price tag is worth it.
Next, we have Alpines offering of its 8 inch restyle compact powered subwoofer.
1. This little baby packs a wallop with a 32Hz -150 Hz response rate and delivering 120w of amplified magic you can’t go wrong with getting this little but powerful sub added to your existing audio system.
2. The system connects through auto-sensing inputs or RCA and is made of high quality durable cast aluminum construction that will stand up to the ruggers of your daily audio life and is a nice addition to your collection.
Here is an offering from Boss that’s sure to keep you thumping on down the road.
1. This is a low profile, amplified subwoofer that sounds amazing and comes with Boss’s Audio Platinum Online Dealer 3-year Warranty, you can’t beat that with a stick.
2. It has a full range amplifier, low and high level inputs using RCA, adjustable sensitivity, a subsonic filter, a low pass filter, a phase selector switch, and bass boost at 45Hz.
3. Put that all together for the price and you’ve got yourself a thump rump-shaker with all the whistles.
The folks over at Planet Audio have brought us a great 8-inch offering.
1. With a dual voice coil sub pumping out 1200watts your sure to wake up the neighbors maybe even the dead as you drive by with this little puppy.
2. This one also comes with a 3 Year Platinum dealer warranty so your golden. It is made with a Polypropylene cone, foam surround, aluminum voice coils for consistent sound at 23Hz-3kHz.
3. This little puppy has bang and buck on top of your buck and fits nicely into your cabinet for consistent quality sound.
Our friends over at Rockford Fosgate have drummed up this little beauty with its 500-watt peak and Kevlar reinforced paper cone and high density poly foam surround this little dude will give you a great and quality bass sound.
1. 500 Watt Peak Power
2. Kevlar Reinforced paper cone and high density foam.
3. It comes with a 1 year limited warranty but heck most of us go through subs like we do socks so let the good times roll.
There you have it our top 5, best 8 inch subwoofers around. These little babies will give you the big bass, window shaking sound you’ve been looking for and while some of them will hurt a little in the pocket book you can never have too much bass well maybe a little bit too much bass can hurt but your young who cares if you can’t hear in another 50 years they’ll have cloned eardrums or heck even a brand new ear waiting for you at the corner store by then.